Accommodation and Services
Our guests have a choice of six en-suite bedrooms, including one family unit which consists of two adjoining en-suite bedrooms.
On arrival we supply you with a map of St Lucia and an overview on what there is to see and do. We will be pleased to book activities for you.
We Are Pleased to Offer
- Daily vehicle valet Service
- Beach towels and snorkels
- Licensed Bar
- Secure off street parking
- Large swimming pool
- Smoker's patio
- Laundry service
- Extra length beds with mosquito net
- Most bedrooms have private patios
- Guest lounge with DSTV and bar
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Excursion bookings, flight confirmation
- Sherry, fruit and after dinner sweets
...and we Can:
- . . . arrange sightseeing tours and the Wetlands Walk
- . . . book restaurants and provide packed picnic lunches on request
- . . . offer faxing facilities and complimentary wireless internet
- and laundry services (at an additional cost)
- Lastly, we can reserve accommodation at your next destination and confirm flights.
We can Book the Following:
- A 2-hour lake cruise to view hippos, crocs and beautiful bird life.
- A full day deep-sea fishing excursion.
- (May–November), whale watching, featuring humpback whales.
- Seasonally (November – March), turtle tours (watch giant sea turtles come to shore to lay their eggs, and later in the season, watch the hatchlings make the journey back to sea).
- A 2-3 hour night game drive into the Eastern Shores in an open Unimog.
- A safari into the Hluhluwe/Imfolozi big five game reserve.
- Snorkeling trips to enchanting Cape Vidal.
- A horseback expedition through the beach or bush in iSimangaliso.
See Our Short YouTube Video